• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Zakaria

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Big fan of this guy, seems like the right time for him to move to the prem too.

say yes

forum master baiter
If the mods were better at locking threads with no links we wouldn’t have to put up with bumps like this.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
source.gif

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Could get behind this, I'd leave it open as there are some early rumors. Would rather Bissouma.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I'd love it if I could trade in my morning stool for a Gucci belt but I reckon the likelihood is about the same.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Zakaria's a weird one. He's the guy I always wanted to come to partner Xhaka actually. He had a lot of hype, but he's struggled a lot with injuries, so his development has stalled a bit tbh. Whether a double pivot of Partey-Zakaria would work I don't know, Zakaria's passing was never particularly progressive, but it'd be fun to watch! Always had a soft spot for Zak, so I'd be happy to have him.

Top Bottom