• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Zakaria

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Di Marzio said few days ago Atalanta seriously interested. Bild also yesterday linked us and Manutd with Tolisso. not sure we signing another Mid with Xhaka staying.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Citing BILD
Oh yeah! Now we are talking. Just when I talked about needing a midfielder to replace Elneny from ever starting for us again. Last year of contract going so a bargain.

Doesn't matter so much who comes, just get rid of Elneny or have him as an extreme emergency back-up for his last year.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Only worry with Zakaria is the injury issue he have since march 2020 with that Knee injury really need to get rid of Torreira and Elneny to have possibility to add a new midfielder i'd add new midfielder even with Torreira gone Elneny is leaving for free anyway there no indication we extending.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Citing BILD
unsure-hmm.gif

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Doesn't help our lack of creativity one piece. Not sure how much better than Guendouzi he us. Might as well trust Lokonga.

drippin

Doesn't help our lack of creativity one piece. Not sure how much better than Guendouzi he us. Might as well trust Lokonga.
Of course we trust Sambi, but if Partey and Sambi get injured, we have Xhaka & Elneny starting. There is nothing more damaging to our creativity than that pair together.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Of course we trust Sambi, but if Partey and Sambi get injured, we have Xhaka & Elneny starting. There is nothing more damaging to our creativity than that pair together.

If you want an all action midfielder you need a Goreztka or Sabitzer from.the bundesliga.

If we want an enforcer then I can understand a Bissouma - I know he doesn't help creativity, but he gives our creative players licence.

drippin

If you want an all action midfielder you need a Goreztka or Sabitzer from.the bundesliga.

If we want an enforcer then I can understand a Bissouma - I know he doesn't help creativity, but he gives our creative players licence.
Like I said, I don't really care who it is, just some quality who is young & cheap enough and can play multiple position in midfield. Sambi was a good start.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Bild is a trash source, the guys is trash, and our own trash got a new contract. Close this up

Guy's absolutely elite and would now be at Bayern, if it wasnt for his injury. City was also interested, had an absolutely massive season before.

Couldnt be further from trash, poor stuff.
That his current injury situation might be too much is a totally different matter.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I’m starting to realise that these multiple club name drops means it’s the agent trying to get his player’s name out there.

Xhaka is staying we aren’t interested in this guy.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

If he plays like he did before his big injury again, he's like another in form partey.

Would be a great signing, but obviously a good risk there as well - friend of mine who's a big Gladbach fan thought he was basically already signed by us 2 weeks ago, so there has been something concrete for some time already.

Top Bottom