• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Zakaria

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

For me you take the 30M for Xhaka and just go buy Bissouma.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I don't think he's better than Bissouma.

I'd say so, was a reason Bayern wanted him as first choice for some short time. He's been incredible.

But he's had a bad injury, so on that note, I'd say you are right, Bissouma is just less risk.
However, Bissouma might be 35-40m whereas Zakaria might be Xhaka sold for good money and a little on top.

You'd have a lot of money still in the tank and one guy gone of the ones that should move anyways. No way Gladbach pays us actual 25-30m or so for Xhaka cash.
Zakaria was well worth 50-60m not too long ago.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Apparently City were looking at him. Tbh I can entirely imagine City paying a cut-price fee for a player like this with 1 year on their deal, and having Zakaria and Rodri as options for the DM position. That club is just a machine.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Swap deal and then pay 30m for Bissouma. Would be really incredible stuff if there possibility to swap Xhaka with Zak we should do it will open so many opportunities.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I am slightly worried that if we sign Bissouma he and Partey won't be available for a time due to AFCON. So having Zakaria there as backup would be fantastic.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Would Xhaka even agree to a return to Gladbach? Tbh I think he has a higher opinion of himself than that, he'd want to go to a bigger team. Gladbach aren't even playing Europa League next season, it's a step down for him, plus i'm pretty sure they'd struggle to pay his wages. I always saw Seria A as Xhaka's next stop, I think he'd want to go somewhere like Napoli or Milan.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
And dare I say he might not even be the best midfielder at Gladbach right now? That's arguably Florian Neuhaus.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

xhaka is better than him. Has been for club and country. Glabach know we are idiots and will offload a player who had serious injury to a superior player

MA08

We should sign Florian Neuhas unless Bayern had secretly asked him to run down his contract. In that case, we should try Marcel Sabitzer

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
We should sign Florian Neuhas unless Bayern had secretly asked him to run down his contract. In that case, we should try Marcel Sabitzer
Neuhaus is a super player.

Gladbach will do well to keep hold of him this summer

Latest posts

Top Bottom