• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dennis Bergkamp and the rest.

thegame24

Established Member
WOW what the hell was that i saw yesterday?

Arsenal playing quality football and very threatening without PIRES and Henry(second half)
:shock:

Holy crap Fabregas was good too, damn i didnt expect him to be that good, his partnership with Silva was brilliant. Both of them were very threatening in the box too.

Reyes obviously was great. Pennant too, and clichy.

However, Dennis Bergkamp omg still providing the quality passes and set up both goals aswell.

How the hell can we keep this guy out? i like that reyes henry bergkamp thing we had goin but what about Pires?

I hope wenger can use his great resources as best as he can cause i seriously cant believe how good some of our players were.

Oh yea, why the hell will Vieira want to leave this? I also think Wenger made a mistake by saying door is open for him to go,cause now he can go on the cheap.

vin de guerre

Arsène has not made a mistake. The player, the club, Arsène and the fans need "closure". Closure needs to be on Arsène's terms and therefore at this specific time after such a great display of youthful power Arsène chose to call Paddy's tune. "Sh!t or get off the pot!"
Arsène is not a person I would recommend to play against at poker!

Arnie

fantastic yesterday, proves we have the best youth system in the country.

Weren't some of those players in the team who won the F.A youth cup?? I know pennant was.

As for Wenger saying what he did, it was right only thing was when he said it's not about money for us.

That's part of the win win situation. Vieira or lots of dosh :!: :D

asajoseph

Established Member
And for that matter, why didn't Flamini play? Is Cesc Fabregas for the moment ahead of him in the pecking order?

vin de guerre

asajoseph said:
And for that matter, why didn't Flamini play? Is Cesc Fabregas for the moment ahead of him in the pecking order?

Flamini has not got international clearance to play!
As for bobby he has a niggly injury but not too bad.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Arnie said:
fantastic yesterday, proves we have the best youth system in the country.

Weren't some of those players in the team who won the F.A youth cup?? I know pennant was.

As for Wenger saying what he did, it was right only thing was when he said it's not about money for us.

That's part of the win win situation. Vieira or lots of dosh :!: :D
Aliadiere was, and so was Hoyte I think, but that's about as far as it goes TBH.

Andrew

It just reminds me why DB10 should never retire. If he keeps this up I hope he continues into his 40s!

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom