• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dennis Praet

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
At the moment I think we could sign Ryan Fraser and his grandmother and play them in the midfield and it would improve.

Ye fair enough i think we all are disappointed with these last couple of weeks/months and everyone has an opinion and yada yada but Lucas Torreira is one of the better players and i would excuse him for having trouble these last months in settling in a really tough league

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I try to go there as often as I can. Their politics are bonkers, and tbh a lot of people down there are just plain bonkers, or tempestuous as you say, but I generally love the place. And the women.

As any sane man I'd only ever admit to the last sentence on an Arsenal forum where chances of discovery by her are non-existent :lol:

Aevi

Hale End FC
Admin
Praet could be decent in midfield, but he wouldn't fill the hole Ramsey and possibly Özil would leave as the player up top with Auba and Lacazette.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Would a 4-3-3 with Xhaka/Torreira/Praet work?

Probs, who knows. What would you do with the front 3? What I know for sure is that if you suggest one of Auba/Laca plays wide then people complain. If you suggest Emery plays a 3-5-2 so they both play up top then people complain. Nobody can seem to explain how they'd set up in a 4-4-2. So whatever happens, people will complain.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Probs, who knows. What would you do with the front 3? What I know for sure is that if you suggest one of Auba/Laca plays wide then people complain. If you suggest Emery plays a 3-5-2 so they both play up top then people complain. Nobody can seem to explain how they'd set up in a 4-4-2. So whatever happens, people will complain.
I was going on the assumption that Lacazette would be sacrificed to fund a new winger coming in.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I was going on the assumption that Lacazette would be sacrificed to fund a new winger coming in.

Who would you go for on the wings? Zaha would take up all the money from a Laca sale, with Ziyech only about half of it. Both would be ideal obviously.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Split the money between Ziyech and a LB imo.

Would be very clever. Only worry is Ziyech and Nelson seem to prefer the right flank, Mkhi too if he stays, but not too much of a worry.

People concentrate on Liverpool's recruitment, but their selling is equally important to their success. Who knows, selling Lacazette could be the key to getting out of this mess.

Reactions: A_G

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I like the fact he can play Cm/Am and even Rm if we play 442.
Would be very clever. Only worry is Ziyech and Nelson seem to prefer the right flank, Mkhi too if he stays, but not too much of a worry.

People concentrate on Liverpool's recruitment, but their selling is equally important to their success. Who knows, selling Lacazette could be the key to getting out of this mess.

Think Nelson is better, and prefers it himself, on the left side

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Nelson prefers central or left. He plays RW because he can.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Think we will sign him. #WelcomePraet
if we end up signing him he need to workout bit more he light wight and could be bullied easily in PL. would like if we try and Buy Doucouré he will give us something different he is strong midfield.

Last edited:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Yes it does seem both Praet and Andersen (who Sampdoria have signed a young replacment for) willl leave. Wheather it will be us that sign them is a different question.

Ashybashy86

if we end up signing him he need to workout bit more he light wight and could be bullied easily in PL. would like if we try and Buy Doucouré he will give us something different he is strong midfield.
If he’s lightweight then signing him won’t make sense. Emery has been talking about the importance of having both technical quality and physicality. None of our midfielders will have enough of either of those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom