• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dennis Praet

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Big upgrade on Ramsey.

Nick Hornby recently stated that Emery was soley repsonsible for withdrawing the contract offer that was verbally agreed with Ramsey.

Seems a smart move now we are bringing in a player with better technique and a much higher football IQ.

I almost admire your agenda. Almost, but not quite.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Aaron Ramsey is overrated. With that being said, he had some really good times here. Will miss the man more than the player, class act

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Yeah, but Ramsey's gone now and he's still on his case. At least Bellerin is somebody he'll have to endure watching in an Arsenal shirt in the future. :D

Hopefully no Arsenal fan wil have to endure Bellerin playing for us if the meunier rumours are true. Even if not I don't think Bellerin will be happy on the bench to AMN.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Hopefully no Arsenal fan wil have to endure Bellerin playing for us if the meunier rumours are true. Even if not I don't think Bellerin will be happy on the bench to AMN.

Whatya on about Willys, AMN is a terrible RB. One of the worst i've seen, actually. Bellerin is adequate, nothing special though. Prob at the same level as Meunier, maybe a bit better.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I'll be on the Amalfi Coast this time next week. I love the whole Italian culture, food, wine, people. Cant wait!
If you see some ordinary simple women who like Monica Bellucci, Manuela Arcuri, Laura Antonelli and Miriam Leone and they don't seem high maintenance give me a heads up. I'm selling everything I have.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He's a very good player btw. Would be a steal.

Highgate

Never seen him play. The YouTube clips of him are not impressive. Which says somithing but not everything. What concerns me though is how fragile he looks physically. We need some muscle and size in this team, were physically one of the weakest team in England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom