• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Desperate for Arsenal - Charlton tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPZ

Arsenal-Mania.com Forum Index > Inbox

Folders

TICKETS FOR ARSENAL - CHARLTON

IF ANYONE OUT THERE CAN PROVIDE ME WITH SOME USEFUL INFO I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL. I'M LOOKING TO PURCHASE 4 TICKETS FOR THE ARSENAL - CHARLTON GAME AS I HAVE INVITED SOME FRIENDS OVER TO LONDON DURING THE CHRISTMAS PERIOD WHO ARE DESPERATE TO SEE ARSENAL PLAY. BEING THE ONLY MEMBER IN THE GROUP I CAN ONLY PURCHASE THE ONE TICKET AS MOST OF YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW. PURCHASING ADDITIONAL MEMBERSHIPS ISN'T A VIABLE OPTION AS THIS IS THE ONLY GAME THEY'LL PROBABLY SEE THIS SEASON. THE ONLY OTHER OPTION I CAN THINK OF IS TO ASSIGN THE ADDITIONAL TICKETS TO DIFFERENT MEMBERS. SO IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY ARSENAL MEMBERS UNABLE TO ATTEND THE GAME AND WOULD BE WILLING TO ALLOW THE USE OF THEIR MEMBERSHIP DETAILS, LIKE I MENTIONED, IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED. I'M WILLING TO PAY ANY COSTS AS LONG AS THEY,RE REASONABLE!
THANKS ANYWAY FOR ANY INFO

MAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom