• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Destiny Calling - from Highbury to Anfield.....

Tony Montana

Established Member
alonso14 said:
the pay is too low...

Seriously I considered it one but it wasnt my thing really.....i prefer to do this stuff for fun

if I ever get round to it ill dig up some of the stuff I have written in the past...

I have had articles in the Times, France Football magasine, 442 and the like
i enjoy doing it

That is sheer quality mate. You know how hard it is for many people to write in magazines and papers like the ones you wrote in?

I read the Times and I love FOUR FOUR TWO. Best football magazine ever! What was your article about and when did you write it?

alonso14

Established Member
no I dont mind at all........

Credit to my name here, or kopitedave as I am known otherwise

I write lots of articles but I guess you want Arsenal related...I shall put my thinking cap on

alonso14

Established Member
Tony Montana said:
alonso14 said:
the pay is too low...

Seriously I considered it one but it wasnt my thing really.....i prefer to do this stuff for fun

if I ever get round to it ill dig up some of the stuff I have written in the past...

I have had articles in the Times, France Football magasine, 442 and the like
i enjoy doing it

That is sheer quality mate. You know how hard it is for many people to write in magazines and papers like the ones you wrote in?

I read the Times and I love FOUR FOUR TWO. Best football magazine ever! What was your article about and when did you write it?

I had two articles printed in 442.....one about Hillsborough and the otehr about the Gerrard situation.......one was afew years back, and the other in the Summer...I will dig them out for you...

I know a journo at the Times so I have had bits in there a few times

alonso14

Established Member
Natnat said:
Please dig them out and put it up here for us to read

i will do over the coming week...........

Who do i ask to channge the name of the article writer on the main page? I know its a bit arsey but it should be attributed to Alonso14 or something........

thanks

A

Anonymous

alonso14 - It's my fault, I'm sorry, and you are absolutely right to bring it to my attention.

I hadn't set up your user account on the main site and so any article is automatically credited to the user who posts it. During lunch at work, I edited the article but couldn't get your account set up.

I could only get on the server this evening and fixed the issue with adding user accounts.

Again, many apologies.

Jkreffer

Established Member
Cheers for that alonso I enjoyed that alot. Really took me back a few years anyway. I will admit that I did not know quite a bit about Kennedy in relation to what you said. Obviously it is good that two teams can appreciate one player as a fantastic footballer together, amidst the rivalry.

On another note, I would like to read that article on Gerrard which you spoke about. Would be more than interesting to hear a Liverpool fans view on what happened and how the whole scenario made them feel.

alonso14

Established Member
Jkreffer said:
Cheers for that alonso I enjoyed that alot. Really took me back a few years anyway. I will admit that I did not know quite a bit about Kennedy in relation to what you said. Obviously it is good that two teams can appreciate one player as a fantastic footballer together, amidst the rivalry.

On another note, I would like to read that article on Gerrard which you spoke about. Would be more than interesting to hear a Liverpool fans view on what happened and how the whole scenario made them feel.

i will dig it out and post it over the weekend

thanks for your comments

LeTallec

mate, you are one talented guy.. quality.. keep up with the great work.. mate id love to read up on the hillsborough one..

alonso14

Established Member
LeTallec said:
mate, you are one talented guy.. quality.. keep up with the great work.. mate id love to read up on the hillsborough one..

i;ll dig it out kidda this weekend

go49oner

Established Member
alonso14 said:
LeTallec said:

I also buy Four Four Two every month, And i have few collection at home, Can you tell me what issue/month your article was published, so maybe I can find and scan it for the Forum users to read ( that is of course if its not against Copy right law)

PS: I enjoyed reading your racism article few weeks ago and this one was anther great article. I also strongly recommend it as profession.

alonso14

Established Member
go49oner said:
alonso14 said:
LeTallec said:

I also buy Four Four Two every month, And i have few collection at home, Can you tell me what issue/month your article was published, so maybe I can find and scan it for the Forum users to read ( that is of course if its not against Copy right law)

PS: I enjoyed reading your racism article few weeks ago and this one was anther great article. I also strongly recommend as profession.

I am going to dig them out over the weekend so people can have a look....

I have had 2 articles in 442 so will put them both up here

Latest posts+

Top Bottom