• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Diant Ramaj

Status
Not open for further replies.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
:lol: :lol:

I recognized that last name immediately. The first name is kind of rare.

I say, bring him to the carpet ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Yea last name is a dead giveaway isn't it.

Albania/Kosovo always seem to have a decent keeper around, Ramaj and Muriqi now, Strakosha was really good couple years ago but completely fell off for some reason and Simoni who's Ramajs successor as Frankfurt's #2 also looked promising the couple times I've seen him.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Ramaj and Brobbey are the only bright spots in an abysmal Ajax side this season. He initially was bought as a second goalkeeper behind Rulli, who soon got injured. The first (historically, epically bad) manager then decided to go with our third goalkeeper/clown Gorter because of a feud with the technical director (Mislintat). An injury to Gorter finally got him into the squad and he hasn't left it since (under the management of another laughably bad manager).

From Ajax perspective I would only sell him if an offer comes in above €30m, I doubt we would pay that (Chelsea might be crazy enough). I also doubt he'd be better or close to as good as Raya. So I would stick with Raya and not sell

From Ramaj perspective I would stay another season with Ajax and have a full season under a (hopefully) competent manager that gets Ajax back in the title race and a deep run in Europe. He could probably move to a bigger club as a first choice option rather than warm the bench in England after. Can imagine it will be hard to resist PL wages and escaping a dysfunctional club could be attractive.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Ramaj and Brobbey are the only bright spots in an abysmal Ajax side this season. He initially was bought as a second goalkeeper behind Rulli, who soon got injured. The first (historically, epically bad) manager then decided to go with our third goalkeeper/clown Gorter because of a feud with the technical director (Mislintat). An injury to Gorter finally got him into the squad and he hasn't left it since (under the management of another laughably bad manager).

From Ajax perspective I would only sell him if an offer comes in above €30m, I doubt we would pay that (Chelsea might be crazy enough). I also doubt he'd be better or close to as good as Raya. So I would stick with Raya and not sell

From Ramaj perspective I would stay another season with Ajax and have a full season under a (hopefully) competent manager that gets Ajax back in the title race and a deep run in Europe. He could probably move to a bigger club as a first choice option rather than warm the bench in England after. Can imagine it will be hard to resist PL wages and escaping a dysfunctional club could be attractive.

Interesting. You don’t rate Hato then?

SupersoakerArsene

Arsenal won't sign him ffs. Way to expensive for a 2nd goalie. He wouldn't start over Raya in years man. His distribution is **** all.

Just sell Ramsdale & get Guillaume Restes. Many times I've said it here....

When does Edu start to read this forum topics ffs?

SupersoakerArsene

Forgot to mention him, but to be fair he's been pretty poor since early January. As a 17y.o. he's obviously not primarily responsible for the malaise. The potential is there and he might be somewhat distracted by protracted contract negotiations.
If you're forced to play with guys like Sutalo, Gaaei, Rensch, Sosa & Martha, you would easily be dogshite aswell.

Even if you have Taylor - Tahirovic in front of you as CDMS, for almost the whole season so far...

Absolute sh*te players. Hato is a gem. But he needs a leader with experience next to him.

Brobbey & Hato are the only two kids who might go up to a team like us (or even higher)...

In the future Ajax might also sell guys like Hlynsson (don't think he's good enough in the future, but can surprise), Godts, Vos & Van Axel Dongen..

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Haven't seen him much at Ajax but he was promising at Frankfurt. Very confident on the ball and good 1v1, talent wise he could become even our #1 but way too early to say he's an infant goalie experience wise.

Do you think he's being brought as a rotational option for GK just like Raya was? 🤔

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Looks too much like Mustafi, I’m out.
Can bring that winning spirit you know :bullseye:

shkodran-mustafi-merkel-1.jpg

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

How tall is he? You know you're finished as a GK if Raya is taller than you.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
How tall is he? You know you're finished as a GK if Raya is taller than you.

It all depends, really. There are a couple of AM members who specialize in calculating a player's actual height by forensically examining pictures and videos of the said player, it's a very complex process.

I'm sure if you look at Ajax's website and post Diant's listed height, one of them is bound to bring their expertise to the thread to confirm if his club is lying or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom