• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

**** stands firm on van Nistelrooy

A

Anonymous

OK i got it Jazz, sorry its been a few hours but nobody replyed, so i did.
its very quite on here so please don't ban me.

A

Anonymous

sorry a typo, hope you have fun in the future good bye.

koivu

Funny, I just saw the story and was about to post it as a topic...absolutely hilarious.

bigbadsol

Ruud undoubtedly is a very good striker but personally i don't think he's in the top 2 dutch strikers.

Personally I think Kluivert and Makaay is the best partnership for Holland. Kluivert has the skill and creativity and Makaay i think is an even better out and out goal scorer then Ruud, as does his record from last season for Deportivo and thus far for Bayern Munich suggest!

Arjan

Bigbadsol, you're right, but have you seen makaay's record in the dutch national team....... probably not, it's is worse than wiltords current strike record.

It would work if you back up kluivert and makaay with Rafael van der Vaart. And have van der Meyde and Robben or overmars on the wings.

But as long as Advocaat is our national coach, he will stick with idiots like seedorf and Frank de Boer :?

Top Bottom