• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Diego Carlos

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There alot of hype on this guy many top teams want him. He not very young but in perfect age for a CB i don't think Sevilla will sell for cheap.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This would be a turn up for the books. Hes the exact profile we need. Tbf all the top teams minus Chelsea seem to be set on certain CB's...

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He’ll be 30 in 3 years.

AcclaimedOldfashionedAdder-max-1mb.gif

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Too expensive unless Kia cooks up something dodgy. I think CB is the area we spend the least this summer.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Only rated 80 on fifa, can’t be that expensive?

Perfect age to partner Saliba tho.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Some people saying he got high release clause. Sevilla playing in CL next season so don't think they'll unless his release clause activated

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think it would be fairly even across the board with 30-50M players being signed in each of the 3 positions we need.

Personally I see Partey being the one big signing and then a few loans. Maybe they put in an obligation in the Ceballos loan deal now finances are a bit more secure. I don’t think much has changed in terms of potential signings like Coutinho or Willian, yesterday’s win just means they can be more secure in making those deals. In terms of a CB I think it’s most likely someone like Sarr and then they go big next summer once Luiz and Mustafi are gone.

Selling players might change all this but I only really see Guendouzi being the one certain sale. AMN could go as well and then that might change things.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If we really get lucky and get rid of at least Sokratis Holding i can see big money CB signing specially Mustafi and luiz are gone at end of next season.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
A CB under 6'3 and older than 25 wont be a popular signing with Arsenal fans even if he was the reincarnation of Baresi.

Top Bottom