• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Different nationalities’ Arsenal XI

Which pair would you prefer?

• Total voters

say yes

forum master baiter
I’m bored. If you had to pick an Arsenal XI with a maximum of one player of each nationality, what would it be?

Mine:

—————— Jennings ——————
Lauren - McLintock - O’Leary - Cole
Ljungberg - Gilberto - Fabregas - Sanchez
———— Bergkamp - Henry ————

GDeep™

League is very weak
I’m bored. If you had to pick an Arsenal XI with a maximum of one player of each nationality, what would it be?

Mine:

—————— Jennings ——————
Ljunberg over Özil?

Good idea. Let me have a think. Mine will be based on players who I have seen play only.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Lehmann
Lauren Toure Adams Monreal
Ljungberg Gilberto Ramsey Brady
Bergkamp
Henry
Tried to keep it to players I only seen but couldn't think of anyone other than Brady for midfield and Adams was slightly before my time but I felt like I had to include him regardless.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Szczesny
Lauren-Toure-Mertesacker-Cole
Fabregas-Gilberto
Sanchez-Bergkamp-Ljungberg
Henry
...tried mine with just players I have watched, it's pretty tough to decide.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Ljungberg was better player at Arsenal.Played with much better players tbf.
Nah, individually Özil was better. His peak individual season here is something Ljunberg can only dream about.

You even pick Ramsey before Freddie, simply better players. I understand it though, you guys are swayed with the romance that surrounds a Freddie.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Nah, individually Özil was better. His peak individual season here is something Ljunberg can only dream about.

You even pick Ramsey before Freddie, simply better players. I understand it though, you guys are swayed with the romance that surrounds a Freddie.

If we talk only about Arsenal,Freddie was better player at us.Overall,Özil had more talent,but didn't show his best for the most time here.

Well,they're different positions.Ljungberg was winger,while Ramsey was midfielder.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

Freddie was the more useful, consistent and robust. Generally did better than Ramsey here, not much argument about that.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
—————— Jennings ——————
Front 6 pick themselves, I think. Can't really deviate much from this, although I didn't see McLintock or the best of O'Leary. Legend has it they are the best Scottish and Eire CBs we've had, though, so they play. I'd go peak Eboue at RB though.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
--------------Cech
Lauren-Toure-Mertesacker-Monreal
-----------Ramsey-Gilberto
Sanchez----Bergkamp----Rocastle
----------------Henry

Riou

For how good Özil was in the first half in 15/16, Ljungberg was amazing in the second half of 01/02...Mes is the better player, but Freddie was the better player at Arsenal for me.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Szczęsny
Lauren Toure Campbell Monreal
Rosicky Vieira Ramsey Arshavin
RVP Özil​

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Szczesny
Lauren - Toure - Mertesacker - Cole
Vieira - Gilberto
Ljungberg - Fabregas - Sanchez
Van Persie

I left out Henry just because while peak RVP wasn’t as good, he was still probably the best player in the world outside of Messi and Ronaldo at that point and I’ve never seen an Arsenal midfielder better than Paddy.

I ended up choosing Per because I really wanted to put Ashley in, probably the best LB I’ve ever seen.

That meant if I went with Lehmann I’d have to probably go Vermaelen so Szczesny who is now one of the best in the world along with Per is a better option.

The Bergkamp of my years wasn’t on a par with peak Cesc and the only rivals for Ljungberg were an out of position Rosicky or Hleb who aren’t at the same level.

Also rate Ramsey higher than Gilberto but a midfield of Ramsey/Cesc/Vieira would be so unbalanced.

Riou

Szczesny
Lauren - Toure - Mertesacker - Cole
Vieira - Gilberto
Ljungberg - Fabregas - Sanchez
Van Persie

I left out Henry just because while peak RVP wasn’t as good, he was still probably the best player in the world outside of Messi and Ronaldo at that point and I’ve never seen an Arsenal midfielder better than Paddy.

I ended up choosing Per because I really wanted to put Ashley in, probably the best LB I’ve ever seen.

That meant if I went with Lehmann I’d have to probably go Vermaelen so Szczesny who is now one of the best in the world along with Per is a better option.

The Bergkamp of my years wasn’t on a par with peak Cesc and the only rivals for Ljungberg were an out of position Rosicky or Hleb who aren’t at the same level.

Also rate Ramsey higher than Gilberto but a midfield of Ramsey/Cesc/Vieira would be so unbalanced.

Henry and Vieira is the hardest one, feels wrong to leave either out...can we count Paddy as Senegalese, that's how his song went tbf!

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
We just fell so deep in friend zone over this years.

GettyImages-52523055.jpg

4630.JPG

jZelwmcHy6lo1e4qczNdW4yAzZDGP4yCIc4Q5i9o-ZvPgHdY8_josDHl2_RM6-v9mwWLi2g58W9-oiNT4EwTUNZgObrTNipqFEPUopTXFBLikhwaadX7Dn2Xrxg3-TamnLXPENmkBL_q

555.jpg

Latest posts+

Top Bottom