• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Different Sections

NewFanatic

Hello everybody!

I just purchased tickets for the Man U game on May 7, but I ended up with tickets for my son and I in different sections. The box office couldn't help us out sine the match is sold out.

Does anyone have an opinion on how easy it would be to sit together, for instance by trading with someone once we get to the stadium or finding an empty seat. I'm a first time attendee!

mm76

Yer Da
Hello everybody!

I just purchased tickets for the Man U game on May 7, but I ended up with tickets for my son and I in different sections. The box office couldn't help us out sine the match is sold out.

Does anyone have an opinion on how easy it would be to sit together, for instance by trading with someone once we get to the stadium or finding an empty seat. I'm a first time attendee!

depends -Man Utd tends to be popular for obvious reasons, although if Arsenal continue playing badly it might be like the Wst Ham game which was only about 70-80% full with many ST holders not turning up.

probably the best option is that you could both go to your own seats and then see if maybe 15mins in there are any empty seats nearby.

again unless the seats are fairly close by it's unlikely you'd get somoene to swap although a fair number of people do go on their own i think

Top Bottom