• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dinos Mavropanos: Mavro Number 5

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Gping under the radar a bit, because of how badly we have handled Saliba...but feel we will look back at this transfer, as a big **** up too.

Remember when Dino first played for us, looked a monster...a very rough diamond that needed the right development, but looked to have everything for a CB.

Good luck to him, wish he got more of a chance here.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Gping under the radar a bit, because of how badly we have handled Saliba...but feel we will look back at this transfer, as a big **** up too.

Remember when Dino first played for us, looked a monster...a very rough diamond that needed the right development, but looked to have everything for a CB.

Yeah a sad ending to a promising start to his Arsenal career.

Good luck to Dino (or is it Dinos?)

MikeVinna

Established Member

I’m gutted tbf. Doing really well in the Bundesliga. He’ll go to a bigger club for 20m when we got 3m for him.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Good luck to him. A year ago, I hoped we'd be going in to next season with him, Saliba, Gabriel and White as a 4.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Shocking we are letting him go so cheap especially when considering how poor White is and he was out performed by Holding.

Hopefully we go into next season with with Saliba partnering Gabriel, backed by Holding and White.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not a big deal, could have been worse.
A couple years ago @Riou told me that Chambers & Holding would be out CB partnership for the next decade.

The superior manager that is Gerrard, will get this partnership going next season at Villa, per my source 🙏

Latest posts+

Top Bottom