• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Disgusting Andy Reid.

stav25

what is wrong with these ****ing people??? This country's gone completely to ****. not one ****ing human being in this land has any respect for anyone or anything!!

arseholes!

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
I thought it was ****ing hilarious.....the part about what happened to his car! :p

As for him, my word, what a disgusting feral ******! He'll fit in right at Tottenham.

Ratinho

Established Member
Nice to see her not sitting down and taking it, so to speak.

Reid seemed a nice bloke at Forest. That's what a move to Sperz will do to you, need to get Defoe out of there asap.

Mark

Established Member
Yeah I suppose, but the amount of stuff like this I hear about professional sportsmen...terrible.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
stav25 said:
not one f****g human being in this land has any respect for anyone or anything!!

I'd like to think of myself and most of my friends as exceptions to that!

Let's be honest, there are pillocks everywhere, it's just the ones that become famous get written about.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom