• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dissertation - Atmosphere and Crowd behavior at the Emirates

Kajsa

Hello Everyone!

I am currently writing my dissertation on how safety and security procedures affect the atmosphere on a Match Day at the Emirates. It is a study by a huge Arsenal (me..) and the outcome will be to present the work to stadium management including an analyse of how different legislation such as alcohol bans and turnstile design affects the crowd, and how its changed over the years.

In order to do this work I am taking on some primary research in form of interviews or discussion groups at the beginning of February. I am looking for individuals that has attended at least 4-5 games at the Emirates, it will be simple open-ended questions regarding your Match Day experience. If any of you are London bound and interested in helping me I would be more than eternally grateful! The location for interviews are flexible and I will make sure there are drinks and snacks at hand! The interviews/discussions won't take longer than 1 hour. Please send me an email on kajsaangleflod@gmail.com if you are interested.

COYG!

Kajsa

Top Bottom