• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dissertation - How does sponsorship influence fan engagement within the Premier League: An investiga

Ric Leaman

I am a Business Studies & Marketing student at the University of Chichester, and I’m currently doing research on the engagement levels of Arsenal fans as a result of the amount of high profile sponsors and partnerships the club has secured in recent years. I would be very grateful if you could please take part on a survey in relation to this topic via the link below.

https://chichester.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/management-project-ricardo-leaman

The survey consists of a short questionnaire, which on average should take approximately 2 minutes to complete. Your participation is completely voluntary, so you are free not to reply some of the questions, or to terminate your participation at any time, without giving a reason.

If you have any questions regarding the research, please feel free to contact me at the University of Chichester via Email: rleaman1@stu.chi.ac.uk.

Thank you for co-operation!

Ricardo Leaman
rleaman1@stu.chi.ac.uk

Top Bottom