• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Djené Dakonam

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
His height probably becomes an issue with most of our CBs only being 6ft & a tiny DM infront. Its a risk.

Yeah in vacuum I wouldn't be worried about his height, but when you look at the rest of the team too it's definitely something you have to take in consideration..

Hearing good stuff about him though.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'd prefer if he was taller if I'm being honest. We don't exactly have an aerially dominant team and I'd like us to have a bit more height and power.

HOWEVER....

I've seen him play once and he was very good in that game, so maybe it won't matter. Kolo wasn't a tall guy either.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This guy is having good season like his team Getafe who are close to qualify to CL if we fail to win EL and Getafe win the CL i doubt he'll join us.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
You should watch some Getafe matches and you will know, why he looks good there.

Ugly football, very defensive. Sitting deep and CBs often looks much better in these games.

If this is our Big Improvement at CB, then good night.
Probably he will get bullied in the PL because of his height.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You should watch some Getafe matches and you will know, why he looks good there.

Ugly football, very defensive. Sitting deep and CBs often looks much better in these games.

Most good defenders these days come from team who spend the game defending.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I genuinely can’t believe they’re still right in the mix for CL, I’ve struggled to watch them play 90 minutes, peak sh*thouse football. :lol:

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
CL football is irrelevant. Getafe is not a big team at all, he would jump at the chance to come here

People read too much into the Champions League anyway. Players aren't looking only at the season directly in front of them, but at what is best for their career in the long term. If a player is deciding between, say, Arsenal and Chelsea, being in the CL immediately might be a deciding factor. Otherwise they're going to choose the big club with the financial resources to play in Europe regularly.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I genuinely can’t believe they’re still right in the mix for CL, I’ve struggled to watch them play 90 minutes, peak sh*thouse football. :lol:

Saw few highlights and La Liga must have been very boring for a team like Getafe and their type of football to have a chance of CL.

I would rather have Upamecano, who has been very good for RB Leipzig, and is probably way closer to the type of football we try to have at Arsenal.
He is the type of player our scouts ( if any post-Sven ?) should be all over.

Ashybashy86

Saw few highlights and La Liga must have been very boring for a team like Getafe and their type of football to have a chance of CL.

I would rather have Upamecano, who has been very good for RB Leipzig, and is probably way closer to the type of football we try to have at Arsenal.
He is the type of player our scouts ( if any post-Sven ?) should be all over.
I’m with you on Upamecano, whom I actually prefer to Konate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom