• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Djibril Sidibé

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

How did we even sign Xhaka? We're so bad at getting transfers done.

Normally I'd say we wouldn't have bid if he wanted Monaco but after Vardy you wouldn't put it past Arsenal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Haha freaking great. Well if both bids accepted its now up to the player to chose Its Sidibe decision at the end.

BobP

Memri Fan
16M? For Sibide? Is this some sort of a joke?

You'd hope that figure is in Euros and not in Pounds and even then I'd say it's too much.

He's a backup player FFS.

Grimandi should be put down.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
16M? For Sibide? Is this some sort of a joke?

You'd hope that figure is in Euros and not in Pounds and even then I'd say it's too much.

He's a backup player FFS.

Grimandi should be put down.
Yep it's euros. it's fair price he having great season not surprised Lille asked that for him.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Never heard or seen this guy. Why are we so eager to get a LB? First Ricardo and now this guy? Am I missing something with Monreal?

Monreal is solid and dependable but we need more.

we need what Bellerin provides on both sides. that would elevate us tremendously

Arsenio Venger

Asano and Sidibe. Not to make this about FIFA, but one guy isn't even in the game and the other you need to do a manual search to find.

But that wraps up our 3 signings. Great window

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Mercato365 reports Sidibè is set to join Monaco despite our late interest, our offer was in the region of €6m (six million euros). #afc

I lold so hard. 6 fcking millions.

nicky47

Established Member
Looks very likely he's going to Monaco...

Feels like we halfheartedly try for players sometimes just to make it look like we've tried to do some business.

Top Bottom