• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Djibril Sidibé

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Two players have now rejected Arsenal for Leicester and Monaco.

Ivan Gazidis is ****ing useless.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
:lol::lol::lol:

What an embarrassment this summer has been. Players using us to get higher wages elsewhere, players turning us down for tin pot clubs.

What happened to our pull, man? Can't even use the London factor anymore.

blaze_of_glory

Worst part is I can't use the chant I was making for this guy

Sidibebebee da hit man a come, Sidibebebe me jus can dun

carlito'sway

Established Member
I have not seen one credible link stating that we were chasing Sidibe. LB & RB are positions of the least concerns for us. Now some here who never seen the dude once in their life, are lamenting he is going to ASM.
As I said from the get go, this story had no legs and had all the looks of agents using Arsenal's name to get more leverage. Comparing to Vardy's is stretching it.

Last edited:

Gooner006

If we're after him again this summer, it'll be on the same terms as last: to come as a LB and serve as our backup RB. Whether he's now open to that idea remains to be seen, but he's proven he can play both positions well, despite his preference to be on the right.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We're not signing any of these Monaco lads, they'll be moving to bigger and better things. We're barely more attractive than Monaco right now.

Top Bottom