• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dmytro Chygrynskiy

Pies

Re: Dmytro Chyhrynskyi on Loan

OohtobeaGoonerGal said:
Unlikely but imagine if we played a game with him in defense and Sczcesny in GK and our goalie rolled it out to him
:lol:

TheEconomist

Established Member

when did we turn into bolton? **** developing someone elses players for them. we have our own players to develop

flobaba

OohtobeaGoonerGal said:
Arsenal1508 said:
40 million plus Chyhrynskyi and Caceres............both defender permanent, no loan deals.
Unlikely but imagine if we played a game with him in defense and Sczcesny in GK and our goalie rolled it out to him, it would be fun seeing how a commentator who didn't know how to pronounce their names would cope. Random thought, but it's the only appealing thing I can think of tbh.
That made me smile Ooh.

Plus we should have signed that Kolciensy dude by then too. We'd become a Commentator's nightmare.

DK Gooner

flobaba said:
OohtobeaGoonerGal said:
Arsenal1508 said:
40 million plus Chyhrynskyi and Caceres............both defender permanent, no loan deals.
Unlikely but imagine if we played a game with him in defense and Sczcesny in GK and our goalie rolled it out to him, it would be fun seeing how a commentator who didn't know how to pronounce their names would cope. Random thought, but it's the only appealing thing I can think of tbh.
That made me smile Ooh.

Plus we should have signed that Kolciensy dude by then too. We'd become a Commentator's nightmare.

Then get them all the same haircut and dyed the same colour ala the Romania '98 WC squad.

Romanian-Football-Team-716509.jpg

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless

We should take him on loan and not give them Cesc. How about that Barca?

GoonerGurjit

Established Member

Arsenal face competition from Manchester United, Chelsea and Manchester City to land Barcelona centre back Dmytro Chygrynskiy, according to Catalunya Radio.

The giant Ukrainian is understood to have been made available for transfer after struggling to adapt to La Liga after joining from Shakhtar Donetsk last summer for £22 million. President Joan Laporta is reported to have offered the 23-year-old to Arsenal as a makeweight in the deal to sign Cesc Fabregas.

This bid has led to the Premier League trio and Bayern Munich joining the battle to secure his signature. An impasse has been reached with Barcelona about their valuation, however, as none of the sides are prepared to offer more than £12m.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2559/rumours/2010/06/03/1956872/manchester-united-and-chelsea-join-arsenal-in-race-to-sign" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2559/rum ... ce-to-sign</a>?

viper_001

Established Member

asajoseph said:
Weak link, but...

... at least it's a defender!

He's looked pretty awful this year though, whenever I've seen him, and in a Barca defence that's saying something.

Chyghrynsky?

noooooo.gif

God I hate those arrogant Catalan bastards. They want to take our best player, and in return loan us their worst player so we can raise him for them? They really do think we're their feeder club, don't they?

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I doubt Chelsea, United, and Bayern are interested in Chyhrynskyi. Barca have a long history of hyping up their players within the media when they're looking to offload them as a way of cutting their losses and getting as much as they can for them. A 22 million error-prone flop with no first team experience at any decent european club won't attract sides with the stature Chelsea, Bayern, United, Arsenal or City - let alone for 12 million pounds.

Barca are just purposefully misguiding the press and their 'sources' to heighten the boy's value - he'll end up either staying or going to a mid-table side somewhere for much less than 12 million pounds.

Pies

Sweet, Barca get our best player and we get their worst. 8))

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom