• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Do any of the players smoke?

Lord Dula

Established Member
Was chattin to Goonergurjit t'other night and he seems to think a few of the players smoke. I found this hard to believe with the fitness demands of modern footy.

Vialli used to smoke.

None of our lot smoke do they?

lewdikris

Established Member
I wouldn't be surprised if some of them had the odd fag (or the odd ultra-expensive cigar) here or there. Doubt any of them are Marlboro Men though.

Canuck

Established Member
Wenger is pretty strict when it comes to health and diets so I highly doubt that any of the players smoke. Maybe the odd cigar in the off season, but I can't see any of them being regular smokers.

A

Anonymous

i bet henry has a fag every morning after riding his missus :roll: lucky gal hehe

A

Anonymous

i wasnt joking lol :twisted:

p.s soz im in this kinda mood mods but adam u kno how i can get :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
While playingn on a Saturday. Don't forget to mention the football bit.

Top Bottom