• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Do any of the players smoke?

A

Anonymous

Mark said:
The powerful ones won't like this. I suggest you stick to the topic or prepare to face the consequences...:twisted:

dont be a meanie mark 8)

ps i think bergy has a quick fag now n then coz he doesnt need to be fit can pick out a pass from everywhere on the pitch hehe no need to run when u can pass like that :D

Adam

Established Member
I was willing to let 1/2 posts slip as Loyan joked about shifting the rubbish talk here from the other thread, but it seems the joke has now entered the realm of reality - 3 pages later.

You three have some MSN messenger account details to share.

No more irrelevant posts please (bar Scottish Lass's last one).

Canuck

Established Member
i think bergy has a quick fag now n then coz he doesnt need to be fit can pick out a pass from everywhere on the pitch hehe no need to run when u can pass like that

That could be possible. :D

Adam

Established Member
If Arsenal players smoked....

Thierry is a very pacey smoker, whilst Bergkamp's tokes are more efficient and precise. Sol is a power smoker; he likes to inhale 3, sometimes 4 fags - at a time.

Pires likes to smoke with the cigarette hanging out of the side of his mouth, just as he likes point his feet outwards crab-esque when running.

Ljungberg isn't a consistent smoker, but he has his purple patches. He likes to smoke in short pacey bursts, often to great fatal effect. He coughs alot.

Cygan likes to smoke slowly with his lanky superkings. He is often indecisive in his tokes, often deciding to put the cigarette down when you think he is going to put it into his mouth.

Mark

Established Member
I don't think any of our players smoke. Wenger would not allow it, and it just shows in the way the team is. How else would players like Bergkamp still be playing the way he is at 35? How else would players like Henry play so many games a season? Henry is very rarely subbed as well and is a consistent performer. This is what Wenger wants, this is the way he wants his players to be.

A

Anonymous

Adam said:
If Arsenal players smoked....

Thierry is a very pacey smoker, whilst Bergkamp's tokes are more efficient and precise. Sol is a power smoker; he likes to inhale 3, sometimes 4 fags - at a time.

Pires likes to smoke with the cigarette hanging out of the side of his mouth, just as he likes point his feet outwards crab-esque when running.

Ljungberg isn't a consistent smoker, but he has his purple patches. He likes to smoke in short pacey bursts, often to great fatal effect. He coughs alot.

i like it! hehe spark of genius there adam :p

godfather

i dont know any of our player are smoking, buy i know alot italians like Totti and Mcmanaman,Ginola are regular smokers

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i think the real question is "how many Arsenal SUPPORTERS smoke?"

ME ME ME ME ME ME...

especially while listening to or watching a match.... or when im not listening or watching.. or whenever i'm awake.... etc, etc....

:angel

Gregwin04

I can picture Paddy smokin' a big fat Cuban Cigar.

lauren looks like he should be waring a silk shert, with a cuban in 1 hand and a machine gun in the other, like the bad guys in cheezy films

ohh and a round silk hat with a feather ;D good ****

NooNe

I think a lot of them smoke but i heard that if they smoke one day before the game they will be dropped from the team. I know its Arsène's team but i dont know which one. Maybe Monaco. But i'm sure Arsène doesnt dictate so much that he doesnt allow anyone in the team to smoke but to drop the player if he smokes a day before the game is reasonable. By the way, smoking is cool. (yeah, right...)

lewdikris

Established Member
godfather said:
i dont know any of our player are smoking, buy i know alot italians like Totti and Mcmanaman,Ginola are regular smokers

Am I the only person who finds this post rather strange?

Jinn

Established Member
lewdikris said:
godfather said:

Am I the only person who finds this post rather strange?

Hmm, spot the odd one out.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom