• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Do first team players deserve second chance with new manager?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Yes. But I also think the new regime will need to sell some players and understandably not everyone will get a chance.

GDeep™

League is very weak
95% will get a chance simply because the finances are not there for widespread changes.

This will also be one of the reasons we don’t attract a very elite name, transfer budgets aren’t there to compete with the best.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Meh, horses for course mate. I think he's worth keeping.

I don’t get why Wilshere and Ramsey choose to developed into those British type of midfielder, with very limited technical skills, so called “all round” (****e) player.

They are not as technical as the Spanish or German, nor defensively powerful as the black players.

Godwin1

Very well-known
I don’t get why Wilshere and Ramsey choose to developed into those British type of midfielder, with very limited technical skills, so called “all round” (****e) player.

They are not as technical as the Spanish or German, nor defensively powerful as the black players.
Need a black Spaniard asap.

Jae

Wilshere for all his faults, is not technically limited, he has a great set of feet, it's everything else that is the issue. You're making a massive generalisation there, but you seem to have a problem with the British full stop because it isn't the first time you've brought it up (and our fans).

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Wilshere for all his faults, is not technically limited, he has a great set of feet, it's everything else that is the issue. You're making a massive generalisation there, but you seem to have a problem with the British full stop because it isn't the first time you've brought it up (and our fans).

"powerful black players". It's not even a problem with british football per se, which he definitely has, it's blatant bullshit generalisation and borderline racism.

scytheavatar

Established Member

Because injuries. Wilshere didn't even get to develop or improve beyond what he was 7 years ago thanks to them. While Ramsey has lost a lot of the dynamism, ability to be all over the pitch he had back in 2013/2014.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
All of them do apart from Cech, Ospina and that fat, creasy haired, orange tracksuit wearing Bieliber hipster.

TheEconomist

Established Member
Im not surs what you mean by second chance.

At the very least, I imagine the new manager will have watched every match of this season and take the time to speak to every player individually before deciding whether to keep them in the squad.

I'm not particularly attached to any of our players. There's no one I would lose sleep over. I think we owe it to our new manager to support whatever decision he makes in terms of departures

Don't think it matters, we don't have funds to revamp the squad. We are gonna have to stick with a couple of underperformers and have to hope they can improve under new manager!

HBL

Established Member
Mustafi
Opsina
Welbeck
Possibly Bellerin

Loan Holding, Elneny and Iwobi.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Mustafi
Opsina
Welbeck