• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Do first team players deserve second chance with new manager?

marting

In anwser to this topic
Yes they do, A different manager, a good manager will make the world of difference, Weaknesss can be solved with tactical adjustments. At the same time the new boss needs to put his stamp on things, Not be afraid to rock the boat, People like Kos are pretty much finished now, He stuggles for fitness and even when he does play his not helping us, Time for Chambers/Holding/Mov to step up into that place or be sold if a replacement comes in. Lets get our manager sorted, Lets hope we get transfer business done early, So we can enjoy the world cup without the fear of going through a summer without a decent signing.

HBL

Established Member
Loan Elneny. :lol:
latest
You don’t have to be under a certain age to be eligible for a loan. Another pointless post from you. No surprise.

HBL

Established Member
Imagine being this clueless. What use for us is loaning out Elneny? :lol:
Clueless? Jeez, you’re arrogant. He is the same age as Campbell, younger than Perez. Elneny has played 40 premier leagues in over two years, clearly isn’t good enough. A loan would get him game time and possibly a permanent move or he could re-join the squad. But I’m sorry I disagree with your opinion so I must be wrong.

Jae

Clueless? Jeez, you’re arrogant. He is the same age as Campbell, younger than Perez. Elneny has played 40 premier leagues in over two years, clearly isn’t good enough. A loan would get him game time and possibly a permanent move or he could re-join the squad. But I’m sorry I disagree with your opinion so I must be wrong.

It's horses for courses I think mate. You could probably argue for the amount that we pay him we would be better off keeping him and getting Wilshere off the wage list. He hasn't done too much wrong this season, when we've asked him to deputise he's done well enough. Shouldn't be anywhere near the first team though. I think considering he cost 5m he's a bargain.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom