• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Do You have Faith

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 24
  • Views 1,008

Will Patrick Vieira STAY?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

The Captain, the best Central midfielder in the world, will he stay? Simply vote yes or no. Im doing this because i want to see what percentage of the fans think hes gone...or staying.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
do you walk away from a team that pays you 70000 a week while helping you legally avoid taxes, reveres you, lets you play week in week out, places the captains band on your arm, surrounds you with the most exciting team in the world, has loads of ambition, offers you the chance to lead the team into an exciting era in what will be one of the greatest temples of footblall in the world??? no. paddy is smarter than that. he will stay. what he has at Arsenal is extremely rare - a team with ambition, stablility and constant improvement. he will stay... at least i hope so.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Well, I wasn't sure but as Kyla is the most pessimistic Gooner I've come across (and I've come across more than a few) and she said No, I will have to say yes.

Senght

NO, I don't. If Real comes knocking with their millions Vieira will go. Notice how Vieira didn't come out and say he doesn't want to go this time. Im a gooner don't get me wrong but at the same time, I am one who faces the reality.

SO now, RM does not see him as a top target anymore? He will stay, but I shudder to think of the 4th time they come knocking on us again. AW wont refuse 50 mil right?

calvinngai88

Ridiculous thread. Everyone has an answer already in their minds. Either a yes or no, we still respect his decision, don't we?

And you think Madrid will offer 50m? No, I don't think so. Maybe a realistic bid of 40m. But if Madrid don't sign Vieira, and they might get Emerson and Carvalho, will they still come getting Vieira? We shall see. ;D

pamilih

I think Patrcik will go. We can sense the real panic from Arsenal management unlike the last few years.

He has done a great deal for us and his decision will be respected. He's not an Anelka so we will keep a fond memory of him.

Top Bottom