• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Do You have Faith

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 24
  • Views 1,002

Will Patrick Vieira STAY?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CMS

Great Gunman said:
I think he will stay but if Real are willing to pay us 50m, then we can,t refuse. :x

quote by wenger:

"The idea of a football club is not to have massive amounts of money in the bank but to have a good football team on the pitch.

We are not in a situation where we want to make money on any player and if there was a bid of £20million or £30million we could really say no to it, of course we could!"

source: www.4thegame.com

Biggus

Established Member
Ridiculous thread. Everyone has an answer already in their minds. Either a yes or no, we still respect his decision, don't we?

No Calvinngui I dont respect his decision as I've stated elsewhere on the board It is irrelevent whether Paddy goes or stays for another year, by his indecision he has destabilised the team brought the club into desrupute and shown contempt to his supporters-the people who pay his wages and idolise him. He is disrupting the preparations for the new season and he is supposed to be the captain! as far as I am concerned he can go now as I can't be stuffed going through this every year :(

calvinngai88

You might think he's destabilising the unity of the whole squad, but do you actually really know what the other team players think of him? Only they themselves know. I respect his decision because I respect his loyal 8 years of service to Arsenal. Had you actually seen worldclass foreign player to stay in the same club for such a long time? Moreover, every season has his rumours of leaving, but he still stays, not like others.

Top Bottom