• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Do you think Arsenal can win Premiership title?

Status
Not open for further replies.

choudandan

not in this year. This team is too young and they don't have any nasty player who can fight and kick people. I want to see arsenal play beautiful game. but, sometimes, you have to be nasty to win a game.

RC8

Established Member
This is, as EIN would say, not a place for rants and comments, it is for articles. Feel free to post your thoughts in the Lobby, or in Topic Regulation once you become a forum member.

Welcome to the forum.

Go0oner

I believe in this team and I believe we have a very capable squad. The problem is inconsistency and you can't win the league unless you are consistent. And I believe Wenger has to work on that particular part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom