• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Do you think arsenal would come to australia???

vin de guerre

Yes I am pretty sure that if you paid them enuf money they would visit your fair shores. The only question would what is enuf? :twisted:

SydneyGunnerFan

i would love to see them come to australia if they come they have to come to telstra stadium in homebush would be a top atmosphere but why would they wanna come here anway??

vin de guerre

SydneyGunnerFan said:
i would love to see them come to australia if they come they have to come to telstra stadium in homebush would be a top atmosphere but why would they wanna come here anway??
Yeh I'd also love them to come and play in my back yard! 8)
Instead of playing in front of the North Bank they can play on the West Bank! :twisted:
Does anyone have any idea how much it would cost to insure the team? I might have enough to cover Henry's big toe nail! :cry:

lewdikris

Established Member
Sorry Aussies ... no chance. There's not enough money to be made going there to put the boys thru 24 hours on a plane for. Asia or USA is as close as you'll get.

pome

id love to see them come here and give perth glory a hammering(i like perth glory but i love arsenal!) but it will never happen :(

reggiepaul

Australia?

I know loads of aussies are in to football and also people from South East - well most of Asia.

A tour of some parts of the region is not so far away I think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom