• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

does any of ur mates play for a professional team?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 57
  • Views 2,440

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I used to see Joe Cole play at market road astro turf in Camden Town. Din't use to play with him because he was quaite a bit older than me at the time.

gunner_down_under

one of me mates saw paddy vieira in ASDA and he called me from london and told me.....does that count......*gets back to his cone*

Stack used to own the pub opposite my house in Hounslow West LOndon (same pub Lee Chapmans mum used to own), cant say hes my friend though. My dad knows him quite well and Iv played football with Carton Cole once.He used to live local too.

A

Anonymous

Im mates with a cardiff lad who will remain nameless. Was a very good player for cardiff not long ago until he turned native :roll: Hes now looking at a 6 year sentence, ****ing idiot.

My nephew plays for ipswich youth team, hes only 15, been at their academy since he was 8. Should make it.

I used to be mates with perry groves, lost touch since he left arsenal however. A few palace players who used to play in the premiership when it first started i am good mates with, thats only because i used to play in the reserves with them.
Another gooner mate of mine is friends with pennant, cole and taylor because he used to play in the reserves with them. I actually met them all at a party in soho a couple of years back.
Think thats about it.

A

Anonymous

Oh and for any aussies from perth, do any of youknow michael lions? used to play for everton. He coached my son for a brief stint at the ECU saints. He was a complete tosser though. :lol:

pome

i know mick lyons and my two boys play for ECU 11s and 10s he coached them for a few weeks earlier this season, my mate from school back home plays for leyton orient hes the keeper ashley bayes, 2 lads from the under 18s at ECU have just gone over to aston villa, shane lowry and rhys williams they both played in my 7 a side team a few times. guv, where do your son play now?

pome

oh and rostin griffis has also gone to play for blackburn, they recon he will play for england one day :shock:

Soler

Established Member
My Grandpa played for Sp**s as a schoolboy, and has a grand total of one appearance for Sheffield Wednesday. One of my uncles played for Sheffield Wednesday's reserves.

No mates though.

Allyboy

Established Member
My dad's cousin played for Dundee, Hearts and Rangers in the late 60's early 70's.

Oh and one of my old teachers marked Gazza in a birmingham v newcastle reserve game in the mid 80's!

Gunner Ossie

I am a personal friend of kevin cambell. not only did we play for the same school football team, but i was his striking partner for 4 years .

I also know george ndah who went to the same secondary school as me, and used to play against him in the play ground

I also knew the late david rocastle who lived, and dated a girl, round the corner from me and was my brothers school mate, along with micheal thomas & paul davis who went to the same school as my brother.

Split

*Loyan* said:
I used to see Joe Cole play at market road astro turf in Camden Town. Din't use to play with him because he was quaite a bit older than me at the time.

Yeah, I used to play up there, met him a few times, we had mutual friends. - also used to know rio ferdinand through his old girlfriend - and paulo vernazza (arsenal then watford, now rotherham)

vin de guerre

I was coached by a footballer called Jack Charlton a long time ago. He went off to do a coaching course and dont know what he did after finnishing playing.

A

Anonymous

john archdeacon me uncle used to play for greenock morton rar

tbbosa

I played with Pires and Vieira on the same team, against a side that had Henry and Scholes...if dreams count that is!! ;D

If dreams don't count, then NO!

* awaits abuse from theguvnor*

A

Anonymous

umm would u say friends as being they have ur number or what? coz ive got arthur numans number and barry ferguson has my number :D if u ever want a laugh arthur numan is bloody hillarious and with hish accshent lolol great :D if that counts as being ur friend then they 2 are my friends :wink:

A

Anonymous

know mick lyons and my two boys play for ECU 11s and 10s he coached them for a few weeks earlier this season, my mate from school back home plays for leyton orient hes the keeper ashley bayes, 2 lads from the under 18s at ECU have just gone over to aston villa, shane lowry and rhys williams they both played in my 7 a side team a few times. guv, where do your son play now?
Im back in england now, my son only plays casual football as hes got into cricket, and being quite good at it is going to middlesex youth academy next year, with abit of luck.

Rostin, is that the bloke that used to be at southampton academy then came back to ECU?
Do you live around the area POME? i know quite a few ECU lads. Do you know a S.Blackmore? used to play first team when 17, then went to soutend, now back in oz playing ECU reserves? Im know his dad from our younger years. Also john higgins? Hes apparently a big name over there, at least he was when my son was playing there. Who do you know from around that area? think we may have some mutual friends!

A

Anonymous

I shagged an england ladies international if that counts :lol:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Split said:
*Loyan* said:

Yeah, I used to play up there, met him a few times, we had mutual friends. - also used to know rio ferdinand through his old girlfriend - and paulo vernazza (arsenal then watford, now rotherham)
Really. What's your name. Maybe we know each other from playing together.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom