• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'Does dennis bergkamp like girls?'

pome

dennis should have one more season, he will help with the development of rayes and bentley.

Jinn

Established Member
I would expect Bergkamp to possibly stay on for one last year as absolute emergency cover, like Keown has done this year.

Having said that, he's had a brilliant career and it might be a shame to go out with a wimper. Absolute class player.

jaygooner

I like most Gooners would like Bergkamp to go on for ever, who can forget that sublime goal against Newcastle or the killer passes he has made. The man is a genius, who can turn a game with the slightest touch, but in the end we must be realistic, all good things come to an end, as the saying goes.

Taozhe

I think he deserves to stay and maybe even stay as technical coach... he will be an inspiration to the younger players while giving good feedback.

I wonder if we can all mail him to stay as coach as Arsenal FC and we want him to be there forever. :)

Shouldnt we all do this? :)

Gunner4life09

i think Bergkamp should be given 1 more season but on the other hand i want him 2 go out on a high, not like Keown.

gypped

I think we should allow him to stay as long as he likes. He is still an immense asset to the team, and could walk on to any other 'ship side. We should certainly give him another year. He has done so much for Arsenal, if anything, we owe it to him.

AdamT

so true. plus he has done well this season.and if he thinks he can go on, well, he knows the state of his own fitness better than i do. just dont do a seaman.

marhes26

Why do people slate Bergkamp on here with "He cant play at the top no more" rubbish??.He is still the only player that can make those killer passes at the club and is still getting goals for us.Bergy the legend :angel

torgrim

The headline pretty much sums it all up.
Bergkamp: Dutch master plans one more year in the performing arts.

Yes, the man is an artist.

shadders

Bergkamp is too good a player to leave the club

Even if he is at the twighlight of his career he is still one of the best

I for one would love to see him stay on a coach and not leave on a lower note i.e. Seamen

IW8

If used sparingly then yes he should stay another year, and as said in a previous thread another year would give him the right to a richly deserved testimonial.

JMICA

I think he should stay for another season. He has done well this season. And I also would like him to have a testimonial - he deserves it. He has been a class act all throughout his career. He has helped immensley in putting Arsenal on the world map. 8)

Latest posts

Top Bottom