• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'Does dennis bergkamp like girls?'

TB*Gooner*

It seems to me me wants to stay for the wrong reason. Reading this article gives me the idea that he's not happy with the way his career turned out (why is that?) but he can't change that by becoming an overaged player (a lot of those.)

Bergkamp is the best striker I have seen and I want to remember him like that...
Perhaps it is time. Hopefully he will end his career with winning all three competitions we are in :D

Chips&CurrySauce

I have a feeling Wenger will offer him one more year and I still think he has something to offer. He was very good in the first half against Wolves and was unlucky not to score more than one. He is also a great role model for the young guns.
Kanu, wiltord, Jeffers will all be on the way out however!

Top Bottom