• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Does Flamini ever get tired

thugzclub

I was watching the sheffield game and it was the 80th minute and he was chasing players trying to close them down. Most player would be too tired but he was still going. It make you realise how prefessional footballer have to be to play 90 draining minutes..

That guy has the stamina of two men. One minute he is in the box and next he is closing down attackers. But when he get the ball he is not really sure what to do with it unlike cesc. Oh well...give him time.

arnoldi

Work Rate is phenomenal does simple things with the ball . I think the day he scores a goal he will become more accustomed to having the ball more often and taking players on .
He must be very fit to keep running the whole 90 minutes

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
He seems to be finding his feet more and more as he plays more games. If he keeps progressing, he'll be a fantastic player, running up and down the field for a full 90mins.

thugzclub

KoLo28 said:
For $20-30,000 a week i think i could force myself to be fit enough

lololol...Wonderfull statement.....i was cracking up in the library, and had every one looking at me like a mad man...

jeremiesgirl

Yeh Flamini never gives up, he really does seem like he's been with Arsenal for years and I forget that he's so young. He has a great future ahead of him :)

Lukazan

Established Member
I've noticed his stamina too, not only this game but others..

While the other 19 out field players start to look tired and legless, there is good old Flamini running round like he has only just come off from the bench. Wonderful.

Sammer

Established Member
Nice topic :D

On a good day (which have been the majority so far), Flamini ads that extra bit of strength and grit that we need. On a bad day, he can be like a headless chicken (as someone on this board called him), running, but ineffective.

Considering that he is only 20 years old and hoping that he can ad some vision and calmness to his passing, he´ll be a great player.

Still amazing how this fella runs for 90 minutes - and the way he concedes blows and attacks, doesn´t really seem to get to him. Bet Monsieur Flamini never gets injured either. Great player.

Chicago

LuKaZaN said:
I've noticed his stamina too, not only this game but others..

While the other 19 out field players start to look tired and legless, there is good old Flamini running round like he has only just come off from the bench. Wonderful.

except Wenger still subbed him out, I think he's just the sort of guy to go all out and not show it when he's tiring.

Gooner83

Flamini is a little goer.

The only other arsenal player i have seen closing down after 80mis is Reyes.

OneProudGooner

Established Member
Just wondering when Edu leaves would you like us to go for a hard worker rather than a creative player? Well there is a few who who have bags of stamina and are creative but would you go for a player that would be more of a playmaker like cesc?

Mark

Established Member
I've rated him for a long time. He's got the work rate of Ray Parlour, but he's a very talented guy too. Remember the way he set up Bergy v Newcastle? He does a lot of simple passes but he is capable of stuff like that too. Terrific all-round player.

brianfrance

Established Member
He's the best example that we don't need to buy english to have the english grit and determination :wink: :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom