• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Domagoj Vida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marsal

Bosnian Gooner
We all know that Lovren isn't really great defender but for Vida he is space shuttle...I mean the guy couldnt even play in Bayer Leverkusen...if we bring him I'll be really disappointed. It's like signing another Sokratis, I just cant see this happening.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Please not Vida. I’ve been bantering off all my Liverpool mates about how sh*t he is when they were linked.

Might have to leave like 3 group chats if we actually sign him :lol:
I remember him being very dodgy everytime I saw him play with D. Zagreb/Kiev. Was immense this WC for Croatia though. Probably a very good warrior, but we already have gun ho defenders in Sokratis and Mustafi. We need a real commander with an intelligent mind like Mertesacker, and excellent ball control like Ramos.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
We all know that Lovren isn't really great defender but for Vida he is space shuttle...I mean the guy couldnt even play in Bayer Leverkusen...if we bring him I'll be really disappointed. It's like signing another Sokratis, I just cant see this happening.

Are you saying that Sokratis is sh1t? Come on, you should give him a chance ffs.

Marsal

Bosnian Gooner
Are you saying that Sokratis is sh1t? Come on, you should give him a chance ffs.
Yeah, I'm saying that because that's currently my opinion about him. And of course I'll give him a fair chance to prove me wrong, but I'm not encouraged with what I saw in a preseason.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

To me Sokratis is the only bit of business that doesn't make sense. He isn't the kind of profile we need.

We needed a dominant left sided centre back with pace. We bought an older version of Mustafi.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I got feeling we are getting Vida in swap deal with besiktas for Ospina plus cash

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I dont get this hate all of You have for Vida. I have been watching him ever since his days at Osijek and all of You talking about him as if he is Pascal Cygan have no clue what You are talking about.

Vida might have the worst haircut ever, but was pretty decent in the world cup.
Wouldn't mind him, probably straight away our best option, which to be honest, is not a hard thing to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom