• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Domagoj Vida

Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
So turkish media created a fake story about Vida to Arsenal and now they denied it.

Short summary for the turkish media. Maybe there was contact between Arsenal and Besiktas, because of Ospina/or a other player and they thought it is about Vida.

el_gibor

I am serious, he's a quality player. Well-rounded defender, quietly good technique, captain of his club. I'd be delighted to have him here.
He’s pushing 27, hasn’t even had one England cap and plays for Brighton ffs.
And being British his market value will be three times more than his truth worth.

Bog-standard, who looks slightly better than he really is surrounded by below average players. He’s no better than Chambers or Holding and would get found out at this level.

Leave him where he is.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I am serious, he's a quality player. Well-rounded defender, quietly good technique, captain of his club. I'd be delighted to have him here.
He also has a penchant for scoring own goals. Perfect replacement for Koscielny

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Wonder how they will look against Kane, Maguire, Kompany or Fellaini.

They would fair very well in aerial battles against Kane and Kompany. Considering Fellaini and Maguire are two of the strongest in the air the league they are a challenge for anyone in the league however these three named defenders should fair better than most considering aerial challenges are one of each of their strengths.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Shame, don't be surprised if he's captain of Madrid soon.

el_gibor

This place was so nice when everyone was like : "So nice do be done with transfers early, can now just sit and relax at deadline day"... :lol:

Everyone ****ting their pants and losing their cool down few levels because we are not adding more players to our almost 30 people sized squad.

50% of which are either a level or two below what’s required or complete deadwood. Yeah let’s just be satisfied with what we have.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Phew.

We've got our ducks in order. Now to put the feet up and relax watching other teams scramble tomorrow.

say yes

forum master baiter
When you realise that Mustafi is going to be a starter for another season.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom