• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I bet you’re one of those people who says “it must be season ticket renewal time”.
I am. Arsenal is rather predictable with the influx of stories certain time of the year. I bet you are one of those who reads the media reports and say we should give the club credit because they showed ambition and worked so hard when they don’t sign anyone.

Kav

Established Member
it's not about trusts talkssport or not they s**ty source but Jim White has close sources with Moshiri and everton. Orny already said he our backup plan if Vlahovic move failed either now or summer.
I get what you’re both saying. I simply stated my opinion on them being a reliable media outlet. That was before he contextualized his discussion.

My point has nothing to do with the accuracy of this specific report. I just don’t think a few accurate reports Make them a reliable news outlet. Perhaps I am tainted by the many false transfer news or other discussions they have had over there. It’s reached a point where they have the same credibility as The Sun or the Mirror in my book.

They may have good Everton sources but it will take a lot more accurate reports for me to consider Talksport as reliable.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This is really lazy stuff from the club, if true. I know the striker market is limited but to only be looking at Vlahovic and DCL is pathetic stuff by the club.

There are plenty of under the radar type of strikers that would improve our options and are attainable this stage of the season, if we’re serious.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This is really lazy stuff from the club, if true. I know the striker market is limited but to only be looking at Vlahovic and DCL is pathetic stuff by the club.

There are plenty of under the radar type of strikers that would improve our options and are attainable this stage of the season, if we’re serious.

Yeah we need two strikers anyway. Get whoever would be striker no.2 next season if you can’t get the main man.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I prefer Isak over DCL, but reading the comments over him wearing a skirt, one is not surprised that the men's game is yet to have a gay player at the top level come out.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Shouldn’t you take this to the trans in sport thread? Don’t want you taking everything off topic. You’ve taken an attack on fashion to some anti gay agenda.
Is it an attack on fashion though? I have yet to see anyone attack it because they thought the skirt was ugly. It's rather that wearing a skirt is not considered masculine.

I know your knowledge is extremely limited here but being gay and being trans are different things.

So we gonna pretend it’s standard for men to wear skirts and dresses?
Being norm breaking was probably the entire point of dressing up like that. Why should we look down on someone for doing it though? Again reactions like this is probably the exact reason why a gay player has yet felt comfortable to come out. Which is terrible.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Have watch him late even with mess Everton team I'm not sure what he'll bring to team other than scoring headers he look slow first touch is poor holding up play is useless he look miles off from his form last season when he scored 16 from 33 League games.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Is it an attack on fashion though? I have yet to see anyone attack it because they thought the skirt was ugly. It's rather that wearing a skirt is not considered masculine.

I know your knowledge is extremely limited here but being gay and being trans are different things.

Being norm breaking was probably the entire point of dressing up like that. Why should we look down on someone for doing it though? Again reactions like this is probably the exact reason why a gay player has yet felt comfortable to come out. Which is terrible.
We all get judged on our fashion. If I was walking around with yellow pyjamas on the streets I would get laughed at by some people. If I walk around with a skirtsame thing will happen. Questioning his fashion doesn’t make one homophobic

Latest posts

Top Bottom