• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

GDeep™

League is very weak
Everton are fighting relegations, it’s a World Cup year, and this guy is swanning around with purses, high heels and lingerie like he’s Saweetie ffs.

Makavelii

Can confirm he’s still a main target. Source close to finch farm has told me we want him and Jesus to strengthen our attack.
If money is a big concern, then this wouldn’t surprise me too much.
Two bargain options really. But not the best that’s out there.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, this was before his injuries and his newly found fashion obsession.

That post is a year old.

Yeah and he has had injury problems the last 12 months. Not that I want him, I don’t rate him. Though I probably wouldn’t wish list him and then call him **** after a period of injuries.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Knew @field442 would chime in, always does with transfer links. Guy turns to a crackhead with transfer links.

giphy.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yeah and he has had injury problems the last 12 months. Not that I want him, I don’t rate him. Though I probably wouldn’t wish list him and then call him **** after a period of injuries.
I never called him **** though did I? He’s obviously a good all round striker, but you can’t overlook recent issues, even you know that.

You turn into a right little ****** with transfer links.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Everton are fighting relegations, it’s a World Cup year, and this guy is swanning around with purses, high heels and lingerie like he’s Saweetie ffs.

Don’t get this post.

What’s the difference between him wearing a bra and Trent modelling for JD Sports? Has zero effect on their games.

Not like he’s out on the nose beers every night like Grealish.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He is fierce. I think him being so progressive and brave appeals to the club. I just can’t see bulbs Twitter posting him wearing all sorts of dresses and talk about how brave he is breaking down stereotypes

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Not surprised you and @Yousif Arsenal are gagging for this.

You know a player is bad when you two want them.
Not surprised you have difficulties understanding what you read. Or that you gagged for DCL only a year ago and act like you didn't. I bet you were ready to pay 70-100 million for him only a while ago. :lol:

Saying I'm fine with DCL with Jesus both for maximum of 70 million pounds is not gagging for anything (you're the gagger on this forum in any case), especially when I say that it all depends on our budget.

DCL won't be my choice if we have money for better target striker along with Jesus. Jesus would be amazing deal for so cheap even if I hate his resting cry face.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I genuinely believe some AMers rate players after how attractive they are
Only explanation I come up with for people wanting Dusty Calvert Lewin

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I genuinely believe some AMers rate players after how attractive they are
Only explanation I come up with for people wanting Dusty Calvert Lewin
Saying DCL is attractive is like saying Harry Kane is attractive. Well maybe not quite that bad.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Don’t get this post.

What’s the difference between him wearing a bra and Trent modelling for JD Sports? Has zero effect on their games.

Not like he’s out on the nose beers every night like Grealish.
This is already good enough reason to not sign him, AM will be unbearable

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Could care less who comes in during an Arteta window, as far as I'm concerned if Arteta wants them that makes them a b*m to me.

Both Jesus and DCL would be decent though can't lie. Underwhelming if they came on their own, every thing the team needs on paper if they came in the same window.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Could care less who comes in during an Arteta window, as far as I'm concerned if Arteta wants them that makes them a b*m to me. I was crying bloody murder when we were linked to Ramsdale, Tammy and Ben White and I will probably do the same again.

Both Jesus and DCL would be decent though can't lie. Underwhelming if they came on their own, every thing the team needs on paper if they came in the same window.
Just want Macho to be happy :(

Top Bottom