• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Telegraph says he’s a January priority.

Two problems for me. One is that a midfielder is what we’re clearly missing above everything else right now.

As much as I rate him and how he’d defos be lethal alongside Auba I’m really worried by his injury record.

Over the last couple of years he’s started to pick up muscle injuries and once those start it can be hard to get over them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would be great laca replacement but as many said before we need to sort the midfield xhaka is injured and no matter how average he is but we not perform when he missing also we badly need upgrade on him

Newcastle won't sign these kind of players in January also they fighting relegation. We also don't have chance in January Everton and the player will wait until summer

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He doesn’t come here to be a bench option, he’s also a little bit donkey, it also means Auba on the wing which means only one source of quality crosses to him.

Signing doesn’t work on so many levels.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He doesn’t come here to be a bench option, he’s also a little bit donkey, it also means Auba on the wing which means only one source of quality crosses to him.

He's got no tech, why do you think AM loves the thought of having him?

He's effective but I'm actually not trying to see this at all.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
With all due respect to DCL, I'm not too keen on getting him at this stage.

I think we need a forward that is as close to Benzema and Zlatan as possible. Being able to give us an option in the air, hold up ability and be able to run in behind if needed.

The eye test has only identified Vlahovic as that sort of player for us so far... not even Isak has all the requirements we need sadly.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

With all due respect to DCL, I'm not too keen on getting him at this stage.

I think we need a forward that is as close to Benzema and Zlatan as possible. Being able to give us options in the air, holding up play and running in behind if needed.

The eye test has only identified Vlahovic as that sort of player for us so far... not even Isak has all the requirements we need sadly.
Bro this striker doesn't exist :lol:

How about we play in a way where you don't need the perfect striker for it to work?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Bro this striker doesn't exist :lol:

How about we play in a way where you don't need the perfect striker for it to work?

I just want three options mate.

Win the ball in the air, have strength, and be able to run. And Vlahovic exists.

Unfortunately we are not in a good place right now, so he's likely to be snapped up by whoever doesnt get Haaland.

Malky

Established Member

I like DCL and with the correct players round him he'd be a good signing, however I agree with what you're saying - DCL with Auba on the wing is dreadful, add in the cost of DCL and it also means we won't sign a top CM.
Genuinly not sure why Arteta is getting more money to spend when he's spent £200M+ already and can't get us out the bottom half.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Auba would play a lot better alongside him but is a front 3 of Auba - DCL - Saka really going to fire us to top four if our midfield is still ****?

Priority has to be getting one or two midfielders in and an elite creator. Lokonga looks such a project that he could do with a loan imo.

Sideways move for him but I’d back the club just doing what it takes to get Ndidi here.

Top Bottom