• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I dont get him. he is an ok player who is good in the air and average rest of the game. i mean I get we cross more than most teams. But instead of going from 80% burnley to 100% burnley and just feed in crosses. Change manager

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
DCL winning the golden boot, Tierney breaking Thierry's assist record...Teta-ball at its finest.

Bring him home!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

DCL winning the golden boot, Tierney breaking Thierry's assist record...Teta-ball at its finest.

Bring him home!
Teams playing with 2 rbs to syop Tierney from crossing and arteta countering with crosses from our half. i fear for his future with the amount of times Arteta will make him head a ball

sdotzdot

Established Member
Honestly I’d love this signing so much if it happens I’ll even send out nudes to anyone who wants. Dm me if interested.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Auba would play a lot better alongside him but is a front 3 of Auba - DCL - Saka really going to fire us to top four if our midfield is still ****?

Priority has to be getting one or two midfielders in and an elite creator. Lokonga looks such a project that he could do with a loan imo.

Sideways move for him but I’d back the club just doing what it takes to get Ndidi here.

This.

There’s no point in just stockpiling on strikers when our midfield is lacking. If we had the same fetish for our midfield as we do for CB’s then we wouldn’t have to worry about getting dominated by teams like Brighton, Palace etc.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
thats another linked on the @sergio_giorgini striker bingo 💯

roll on Julian Alvarez :pray:

Definitive list of strikers we can sign in the summer

Expensive
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Calvert-Lewin (everton)
🇸🇪 Alexander Isak (sociadad)
🇷🇸 Vlahovic (fiorentina)
🇦🇷 Lautaro Martinez (inter)
🇳🇬
Osimhen (napoli)

Affordable
🇷🇸 Luka Jovic (Madrid)
🇲🇦 En-Nasyri (sevilla)
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Watkins (villa)
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Ivan Toney (brentford)
🇨🇿 Schick (bayer)
🇨🇦 Jonathan David (lille)
🇩🇰 Dolberg (nice)
🇺🇾 Darwin Nunez (benfica)

Gems
🇧🇷 Arthur Cabral (basel)
🇳🇬 Terem Moffi (lorient)
🇮🇷 Azmoun (zenit)
🇪🇬 Mostafa Mohamed (galatasaray)
🇳🇬 Paul Onuachu (genk)

Raw
🇫🇷 Gouiri (nice)
🇧🇷 Yuri Alberto (internacional)
🇦🇷 Julian Alvarez (river)
🇩🇪 Karim Adeyemi (salzburg)
🇺🇾
Arezo (montevideo)

GDeep™

League is very weak
Schick has top scored in a major tournament though. Something DCL will never do.
Top scorers in major tournaments tend to be left field more often than not.

Him going to Germany after not doing the business at Roma isn’t a great look. He’s a baller though, and I’m not a massive DLC fan either.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Him going to Germany after not doing the business at Roma isn’t a great look. He’s a baller though, and I’m not a massive DLC fan either.
two big men good in the air. Schick seem to be the more skilful on the ball though. We have suddenly become very into english players and willing to overpay massively to get them

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill

Neither am I. Personally I think Schick is a better footballer. But as you’ve pointed out DCL is proven in this league, probably better suited and therefore more of a safer bet. But the question is, out of the two, would he be worth shelling out 3 times more money for? I have my doubts.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Neither am I. Personally I think Schick is a better footballer. But as you’ve pointed out DCL is proven in this league, probably better suited and therefore more of a safer bet. But the question is, out of the two, would he be worth shelling out 3 times more money for? I have my doubts.
Proven to be decent? His best season last season he got 16 goals in 33 games and before that 13 in 36. That’s his only 2 good seasons

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
DCL has been my perfect idea of a striker for Arsenal for a few seasons now, should have signed him earlier itself (would have been cheaper as well). But now with his injury record and the price Everton will ask, I'm not so sure about it.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom