• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Yorkshire Elneny lol. You have a point.

Not really, Philips has an incredible range of passing like Neves, Elneny can't reach the half way line from his own box.

TornadoTed

Established Member
We aren’t signing anyone in the winter. Players normally aren’t available, and if they are, they’ll cost way too much.

Everton will ask for 80-100M for DCL in January. For me he’s a 40-50M player.
Spot on, decent player but not worth paying double the asking price for.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Man, I don't want him at our club; I question the mentality, I feel like for guys like this football is just a job and that's that, I want players with some ****ing drive not someone who's going to prance around the pitch and then pick up his paycheck so he can buy himself a new purse. :p

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Would be great news if we sign this plodder. Might as well liquidate the club while we're at it so everyone can go on to do productive stuff on weekends
We are becoming typical mid table team who spend big without improving. We really moving like Everton as there are no real thoughts behind the signings except he looks good. What is our style we are trying to find the players for?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What a shock. AM hypebeasts gagging for Vlahovic when they’ve probably only seen YouTube clips.

DCL offers a lot anyway but has added goals to his game. Sort of player that Stevie G, Terry or Southgate would love when they hopefully take over soon.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

What a shock. AM hypebeasts gagging for Vlahovic when they’ve probably only seen YouTube clips.

DCL offers a lot anyway but has added goals to his game. Sort of player that Stevie G, Terry or Southgate would love when they hopefully take over soon.

Stevie G already got Villa playing some gorgeous football. Hope he wins the league with Liverpool 🙏

Top Bottom