• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Gonna bag 100 a season in the WSL...

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I actually like that he does what he wants outside of football. It will just be used against him through difficult times on here, should he actually join Arsenal.

I've heard him speak about it a year ago and high end fashion is a big deal to him. It's not a strenuous high risk hobby, so good for him.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
We've been missing a drag queen since Hector left.

He has no stand out attributes besides athleticism but these types of players might be better for the way football's headed. Injuries are a concern tho.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
He is exactly what we need - he has the speed + strength + skill to make the most of our long balls forward - which we play plenty. There might be a couple of centrebacks in the premiership who can maybe manage him atm but just barely. Put him up front and suddenly Ødegaard, Saka, Martinelli, Esr all get acres more space with centrebacks dropping deeper and leaving space between them and midfield.

Also the counterattacks, the fkin counterattack would be insane.

Lad has some questionable fashion sense and youd swear he was a left back for City with the way everyone reacted.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He is exactly what we need - he has the speed + strength + skill to make the most of our long balls forward - which we play plenty. There might be a couple of centrebacks in the premiership who can maybe manage him atm but just barely. Put him up front and suddenly Ødegaard, Saka, Martinelli, Esr all get acres more space with centrebacks dropping deeper and leaving space between them and midfield.

Also the counterattacks, the fkin counterattack would be insane.

Lad has some questionable fashion sense and youd swear he was a left back for City with the way everyone reacted.
He has no skills. Very limited on the ball

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
He has no skills. Very limited on the ball
Seems to be able to beat players quite often to me, being able to move past a player is its own skill - Welbeck made a career out of getting beyond a defender even with questionable finishing.

Edit: my views might be affected by him playing a large part in me winning a fantasy league years ago

Top Bottom