• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
If we are waiting until the summer, I’d go Gabriel Jesus. If we can get DCL in January, I’d pull the trigger. He’s limited, but what he offers would be a benefit to the team.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If we are waiting until the summer, I’d go Gabriel Jesus. If we can get DCL in January, I’d pull the trigger. He’s limited, but what he offers would be a benefit to the team.
He is not a striker and personally asked pep to play him as right winger

Fabregasm

He is an upgrade to Laca, ok at least he's gonna score some goals. 😅

Instant impact i guess... He's no Vlahovic but I think he's still better than what Isak can offer at this point at slightly cheaper of the price

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I think I like the prospect of DCL more so than the reality of him. He’s an old school powerhouse of a striker. Great in aerial duels, can tussle with any CB, attacks crosses well and has decent hold up. But in reality he’s not consistent technically, patchy, his ball-striking is bad, injury-prone and Everton would want revenge for us selling them Iwobi on an inflated fee. £45 million max for me, but I’m fearful we will overspend. Everton turned down £80 million for Richarlison from Barca. This won’t be a cheap deal at all

Majora

You feel that for this one to happen, DCL would need to force Everton’s hand. I don’t see us paying what Everton would want nor do I think he would be worth it.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I think I like the prospect of DCL more so than the reality of him. He’s an old school powerhouse of a striker. Great in aerial duels, can tussle with any CB, attacks crosses well and has decent hold up. But in reality he’s not consistent technically, patchy, his ball-striking is bad, injury-prone and Everton would want revenge for us selling them Iwobi on an inflated fee. £45 million max for me, but I’m fearful we will overspend. Everton turned down £80 million for Richarlison from Barca. This won’t be a cheap deal at all
Did they really? Don't know if Everton are stupider for turning that down or Barca for offering it.

Goonger

The only thing I can think might make Everton consider is if they are under pressure from FFP still, and Calvert-Lewin wants to leave, so after a disappointing season the decide to use the money to balance the books a bit & reinvest in the squad.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Imagine spending 70m on a cross dresser who’s only hit double figures twice in the premier league. Just spend 15m on Carbral from Basel.

The striker market has been shocking for the past 10 years or so. People talk about the leagues got harder and footballers are better nowadays etc.. back in the 90s and 2000 era, there was an abundance of top quality strikers. Most teams played with 2 upfront as well and had 2 good subs who could step in whenever called upon.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
looking at that table on the right & their fixture list they are low key in a relegation battle... that Newcastle away game next is massive

cant have no manager & sell the main striker

Latest posts+

Top Bottom