• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dominik Szoboszlai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
"Arsenal and Milan well advanced" (in reference to Szoboszlai interest)

He reported on the Saliba transfer last year if that's any indication on his reliability.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He has looked very good the couple of times I have seen him play. Guendouzi and AMN are both likely to leave this summer which makes a signing like this even more needed to provide good squad depth

Bloodbather

Established Member

Big fan of his upside, featured him in a couple of my wish lists previously. Would be ecstatic if we got him.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Would absolutely be excited(!) if we got Szoboszlai. Could develop into a perfect option at RCM with Saka LCM and Partey DM.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Definitely better source needed because him and Partey going to make our midfield so good

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So good is what we should be aiming for.
Yes i don't know how we'll get both Partey seem possible because not many clubs interested but Szoboszlai will be tracked by many many top clubs we should offer him something very special to join

ChefMan21

Yep, on my wishlist as a preference. Young player with huge upside, which is probably what we need to target. Him and Saka in a pair could be something special.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

AM scouts be out here waiting like this.

EbYE0J_WoAkf5Lr

ArsenalFever

Yes i don't know how we'll get both Partey seem possible because not many clubs interested but Szoboszlai will be tracked by many many top clubs we should offer him something very special to join
I think Arsenal still have a great reputation to attract talent, like when Juve got relegated.
But we need to keep building well to maintain that status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom