• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dominik Szoboszlai

Status
Not open for further replies.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Grealish, Aouar, Ødegaard, those would be amazing. Perhaps Sabitzer, who brings some experience, but I worry about his athletic ability in the PL. Doesn't look too fast.

Szoboszlai seems like a top talent and it's often prudent to pick up top talents if available for decent fees. With Saka and ESR breaking through it does seem like we need a more established creative CM, though.

Usually I agree regarding experience but Saka this season is a reminder that 'if you're good enough, you're old enough' he has outshone far older and more experienced players. If we did get Szoboszlai then at least we still have the safety net of Özil around for another 12 months when him or Saka have an inevitable dip in form.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I see this is still open, isnt the deal with Milan pretty much done?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
More of attacking midfielder similar to Kai Harvetz if you want to compare

If we can get this player or similar, then you can start to see some of the thinking behind the scenes. Young, dynamic and able to join a growing list of quality youngsters at the club.

Arsenio Venger

I'd like him over here, if only to hear Merson trying to proounce his surname

Screen-Shot-2017-03-15-at-09-39-02_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqVHzyo7OuTI5InyeNX_T1jNG_s0UfKn9AlF9FDZj1Cg4.png

never gets old

Dammit

Nobody on here has seen him.
Not true, hungarian gooner reporting in, our best talent since Dzsudzsak, but probably already miles better than he was. Great composure and vision, has eye for a good pass, has very smooth ball control and has room to improve in the goal scoring department, where is already good, his best skill is probably scoring from free kick positions. He is more like an attacking CM, I can see him taking over the Ramsey role.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If we’d kept Ivan we’d still have Sven, Ramsey and we’d be getting this kid.

Instead no, the fans drive him out for a little fat man with a wig. Glad we got our Arsenal back though.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I'd be for this signing at that price, but i'd rather give Smith Rowe a chance before just throwing a body infront of him. I think he's really got something about him, not saying he'll end up as good but he's very De Bruyne like in the way he moves across the midfield and drives forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom