• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Douglas Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I see !
But we do not really need a replacement for Partey, but Xhaka at some point. Or at least depth.

Would you get Partey out of the team ?
Should be Xhaka who has to leave the first 11. According to this, I'd take Neves since he apparently does really well right now

Nah, keep Partey in. DL to provide competition this season and in the future, then replace Xhaka and put a proper play next to Partey next season.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Douglas Luiz or rather Neves ?
Haven't seen much of either, except for the odd game with Neves against us and the videos when we got linked heavily
Definitely Neves for me out of those two. Douglas Luiz isn't bad though, at least he can do the basic midfielder stuff like pass and tackle

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Arteta signing another buddy from city?

Kia is his agent ?!
Sick of this crap :facepalm::lol:

18 months left fs 🤣

ding ding ding...looks like Mik found his man

DR8L.gif

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I like Douglas and think it would be a good deal, but I could live with Partey/Xhaka and Lokonga for another few months (only have the league).

However the thought of Lacazette/Nketiah till the end of the season scares the living **** out of me...

Apparently, Harry Kane took more shots at goal in January (17) than Laca has all season (15)

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't think there is anything in this. His agent is Kia. Kia is using our name to get him a better contract. I doubt we want more Kia clients.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Should have kept the title as "David Luiz", tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom