• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Douglas Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Villa might sell him if they can get Bentancur. They probably don’t want him going down to 12 months on his contract.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Not much. But our interest in Douglas luiz is real something to keep eye on in last few days this window
He also said we remain in tabs with Ruben Neves and that a source close to Bruno G said Arsenal aren't completely out of picture yet but have to move quickly

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He also said we remain in tabs with Ruben Neves and that a source close to Bruno G said Arsenal aren't completely out of picture yet but have to move quickly
These 2 not sure are true Neves is more summer signing and Bruno we never made any approach if we wanted him we could have did it earlier

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
But which club may have had a 30m bid rejected ? You think it's possible Liverpool made their move this January ?

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Luiz links are quite interesting given Arteta worked with him during his short time at Man City. Remember, he was one of Pep's first signings

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Weird one for me, think he’s a decent player at best, but 23 and over 100 PL appearances so he helps with the depth.

That being said, 30M, doesn’t replace Xhaka and if Chaka leaves in the summer is he good enough for top 4? What if we get CL this year we could get someone in a much higher bracket, would we then have him as a squad player? I thinks so.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Weird one for me, think he’s a decent player at best, but 23 and over 100 PL appearances so he helps with the depth.

That being said, 30M, doesn’t replace Xhaka and if Chaka leaves in the summer is he good enough for top 4? What if we get CL this year we could get someone in a much higher bracket, would we then have him as a squad player? I thinks so.
30 M gets you Bruno G...

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

I haven't seen him enough, but on Villa's home game vs. United, he was very good, breaking up play and releasing the ball quickly to Buendia/Coutinho. Would probably make for an exciting dynamic player to partner with Partey.

Certainly more dynamic than Xhaka, but as with any player it is a huge question mark whether he ticks all the 728 boxes that Arteta wants from any player in playing his Art8taball.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

30 M gets you Bruno G...

Yeah it does, but if we’re looking at squad building I think D Luiz comes an makes an instant impact this season, then if you get CL we can still get a top CM and I think he’d possibly still play enough.

Bruno G is more a project I think and I’m probably wrong but I don’t see him making a big impact at Arsenal this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom