• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Douglas Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
FFS this title gave me a heart tackle.

I saw Douglas Luiz a few times in his first season and he was woeful, so bad I stated on here before that he was one of worst foreign players I've seen in PL.

I haven't seen much of Luiz since his first season with exception of our games ut I understand he has improved dramatically and has been playing well from what I've read.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

An @OnlyOne thread with a b*m in title.

Lad is already starting on the back foot.

200.gif

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Why am I getting attacked? I accidentally spelt his name wrong.

Malky

Established Member
Footballing wise I'm not sure he's a huge upgrade, he'd just be a solid option. However, he got his girl Alisha Lehmann to leave her, then, girlfriend for him... and for that I can respect this guy. :applause:

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Footballing wise I'm not sure he's a huge upgrade, he'd just be a solid option. However, he got his girl Alisha Lehmann to leave her, then, girlfriend for him... and for that I can respect this guy. :applause:
Probably getting threesomes as well then. Living the dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom