• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Douglas Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

threesomes are overrated. always one useless sucker left behind not knowing what to do
There there its not your fault. The other two are over it now.

Given we need someone to hit the ground running id be happy with this signing.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
30M for guy who got 18 month left seem bit too much to me. Aston Villa might be forced to sell in last few days if they manage to get midfielder but for now i don't think this happening. he started 16 games from 20 so he key player for them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
seeing he kia client there a good reason not to believe this story Kia been doing this alot lately linking his clients to Arsenal already happen 3 times this window with Bruno and Danilo

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Douglas Luiz or rather Neves ?
Haven't seen much of either, except for the odd game with Neves against us and the videos when we got linked heavily

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Guimarães is so much better than this guy; Bruno is also better than Neves. I prefer Arsenal to buy 0 midfilders instead of hiring Luiz. He is mediocre in his best.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Don't think its an either or. Douglas Luiz makes more sense now imo, Neves in the summer to replace Xhaka. They can play together.

I see !
But we do not really need a replacement for Partey, but Xhaka at some point. Or at least depth.

Would you get Partey out of the team ?
Should be Xhaka who has to leave the first 11. According to this, I'd take Neves since he apparently does really well right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom