• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Download arsenal chants?

benfica

Hi gooners!

i am playing championship manager 03/04 and am making a sound patch full of arsenal chants.

does anyone know of any good sites where i can download them from?

i want the Thierry Henry, Thierry Henry chant please.

Help me
Please

benfica

tried it, its not reliable, i have been searching for the thierry henry chant everywhere.

seem to find a hell of a lot of man utd chants but no gonners.

bobbypires

Established Member
Oh, it's so difficult to find Arsenal chants. I tried for a while and only 6. Always manu :x They're everywhere. I hate them.

goonerdownunder

yeh i hate man u they r everywhere i was in this sports shop here in aussi today and saw about 25 manure shirts, and about 3 arsenal shirts, and also there was a huge box full (hardly any had been bought surprisingly :lol: ) of manure nike footballs, no arsenal ones to be seen, but about 50 munure ones :evil:

Andrew

I found the "And it's Arsenal" chant on the web a while ago, searching on google for something like "Arsenal chants downloads" or something. I was like an American Arsenal website. But it wasn't really a crowd chant, just a group singing it. And anyway, whenever I added it to the game it only played occasionally after I scored a goal. So I don't know whether it's worth the trouble.

Latest posts

Top Bottom