• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Driver 4 for Xbox 360?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I know this is not football related but jsut wanted to ask if any of you got it? Is it coming to xbox 360? or should i jsut get the xbox version? Reviews online are about 50, 50 in prazing it and giving it sh*t. I liked the driving in nr3 but hated the onfoot action

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
YeahBee said:
I know this is not football related but jsut wanted to ask if any of you got it? Is it coming to xbox 360? or should i jsut get the xbox version? Reviews online are about 50, 50 in prazing it and giving it sh*t. I liked the driving in nr3 but hated the onfoot action

If you mean by Driver 4: (Driver: Parallel Lines) It will only be available on ps2,psp and xbox, there are no major plans at the moment to release it on xbox 360 or ps3. and as far as I know, they will kill the series all together after the next instalment, all depends on how the market will react to it, specially with the big franchises like GTA and Getaway around at the moment.

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
No, xbox 360 is a half/ass backward compatible system, and they have to do some serious recoding on every xbox game so you could be able to play each xbox games on xbox 360, It's a half ass promises all the way from Microsoft. and they even came public few weeks ago saying that they made hundreds of xbox games compatible to play on xbox 360 but you reach a point that you think enough is enough! :roll:

I hope you didn't sell your Xbox like some people did thinking they can play all there fav xbox games on 360 :|

Latest posts+

Top Bottom